Friday 16 December 2011

Uh-oh — now I've gone and done it

Yes, I've created a blog. Finally.

Heaven only knows how it will turn out. But I see three distinct possibilities:
  • I'll end up eking out a meagre existence by proofreading direct marketing brochures at $25 an hour and growing my own vegetables because, knowing the true extent of my rebellious nature, no business will ever risk hiring me again.
  • The world will finally recognise my genius, and the strength of my aura and insight will draw in fame and fortune in an unstoppable torrent. At which point, I'll go charter a yacht (with crew, of course) and sail around the Mediterranean for nine months before considering my next move. Which may well be to the sun lounger with a cocktail and a good book.
  • Absolutely nothing will change, I'll get sick of it in a year and move on to the next thing.
If I was a betting woman, my money would be on the third option. But, hey, I know about positive psychology and that we create our own futures. Honest. So let's aim for option two, and just see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment